Launching its affiliate program this October in five countries, Daraz will give an opportunity to entrepreneurs, content creators and influencers an easy opportunity to enhance their income generating abilities by earning a commission on every transaction generated from promoting Daraz online shopping products online.
This is the first of its kind program which has been launched in South Asian markets, including Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar.
Anyone who wants to register can do it easily as the program is powered by Ali Baba.
This is the first major affiliate program to be launched in South Asia offering the highest commission in the industry with conversion opportunities on millions of products.
Edouard Gheerbrant, Daraz group’s Chief Growth Officer says that, “The team is looking forward to the full launch of the program. After a successful soft launch with selected partners, we have gained confidence that offering access to the promotion of the millions of deals on Daraz will create unprecedented earning opportunities for all digital players in the region.”
The program is set to be launched on the biggest sale of the year 11.11 Sale. Interested parties can sign up for the program here.
Terms & Conditions:
• Sales will be tracked from Coupon used.
• It is best to use both: DCMnetwork link/s and the code assigned to you for promoting this offer.
• Publishers may not bid on any of the Daraz.com terms or variations in paid search ads, such as Google Adwords, Google PPC, and FaceBook Ads.
• Publishers may not use the Daraz.com name or any of its variations in pop-ups.
• Publishers may not promote Daraz.com in any sexually explicit materials, violent materials or any illegal activities.
• Any kind of political, controversial and disastrous information, video, and hashtag should not be used for the promotion of brand.
• Policy: Conversions from any brand that they commit brand bidding with will be all rejected.
• The conversions for this offer are attributed to publishers based on redemption from their unique code.
• To get your unique code, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org