However, among the main difficulties Pakistani freelancers face is receiving payments for the work they are doing. Since PayPal remains not available in Pakistan, most freelancers and small businesses need to find workarounds, which include using bitcoin, Payoneer, or other such platforms.
To solve this prevalent issue, Ejad Labs, a corporation working to assist entrepreneurs around the world, has come up with a unique initiative dubbed Ejad Plus that permits freelancers, individuals, and small businesses to open the US checking account from Pakistan for a flat fee.
The company claims that it’ll look out of everything, from company registration to checking account creation and tax advisory. they’re providing entrepreneurs with a platform to “quickly and simply break into the US market.” the general process is pretty easy and requires as little as two weeks.
For a flat fee of $499, this new initiative will allow users to use PayPal, Amazon, Stripe, Upwork, or any such service. On top of this, it will take care of the following tasks for you:
- Register an LLC or C-Corporation
- Register in the state of Delaware or Wyoming
- Includes EIN, Registered Agent Service, State Filing Fees
- Unique US Mailing Address Available
- US Virtual Phone Number Available
- Corporate Tax Preparation & Filing Available
- No fees and no minimum balance on your bank account
- The global deal including Credits from AWS, DigitalOcean, Zendesk, Airtable, and 100+ companies
If you are interested, head to their official website and apply now. You can also use promo FIRST50 for $50 OFF (limited time offer).