Stripe’s products power payments for online and in-person retailers, subscriptions businesses, software platforms and marketplaces, and much more.
Stripe is not yet available in Pakistan but you can still use it as a US company.
Steps to create stripe account from Pakistan:
To setup stripe account from Pakistan follow the steps given below:
• Go to https://dashboard.stripe.com/register
• Complete the Stripe Atlas online application
Stripe Atlas pricing
• Stripe Atlas has a one-time fee of $500 that covers all of the services above.
• receive your EIN
How to Create Stripe in Pakistan?
Here option available can Register to Stripe Account In Pakistan.
• United Kingdom Stripe Account.
• United States Stripe Account.
Stripe Atlas application process:
Here is the Information you’ll be asked to provide.
Information about the company you’re starting.
• Proposed company name (You can check if a name is available on Delaware’s website)
• A physical business address (does not need to be a U.S. address, but it cannot be a P.O. box, virtual mailbox, or mail forwarding address)
• A contact phone number
• The number of shares of stock, or the number of units of ownership, to be authorized (read more about ownership considerations)
If you are creating the new company as a subsidiary of an existing company, you’ll need to provide the following information about the existing company:
• Legal name
• Entity type (e.g., corporation)
• Tax ID number
• A copy of the company’s government-issued registration document (as a PDF, PNG, or JPG)
Your business and its products or services:
• Typically needed to review the products or services you’re selling (or planning to sell), how much you charge, and your terms of service, among other things
• If your website is still a work in progress, they may ask for screenshots, wireframes, or a detailed description that clearly outlines your business.
About you and your team:
You’ll need to provide the following for each person listed above:
• Legal name (i.e. your name on a government ID)
• Email address
• Personal address
• Date of birth
• Percent of company ownership
• You may need to provide a picture of a government-issued identification document (in PNG or JPEG format)
They can request an expedited EIN on your behalf quickly if your company meets the following criteria. You must:
• Not own a highway motor vehicle with a taxable gross weight of 55,000 pounds or more
• Not need to file Form 720 (Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Return)
• Not have or expect to have any employees who will receive a Form W-2 in the next 12 months
• Not involve gambling or wagering
• Not sell or manufacture alcohol, tobacco, or firearms
• Not be married to another member of your company if your company is a Limited Liability Company (LLC) with two members
Credit card details for the Stripe Atlas one-time fee of $500
• You will not be charged until after you receive your U.S. Employer Identification Number (EIN)
• You will not be charged the Stripe Atlas one-time fee if you cancel your application, if we cannot support your business, if you do not sign your company formation documents, or if you do not.