This will facilitate overseas Pakistanis in such a way that their hard-earned money will be saved on an attractive return rate with UBL, and they can also avail the exceptional various products and services of UBL.
Following are the NRP Banking Account Services benefits:
- Easy Account Opening Process in Pakistan.
- Channelize and legalize the inflow of foreign remittances.
- Great value for the customer with a UBL current/saving account.
- All types of UBL checking Accounts are offered with entire benefits as per product terms and conditions.
- Investment products or TDR are also available if the customer wants to invest.
- No withholding tax on cash withdrawals since the account will only be fed through home remittance. No other credit of any sort from any channel will be allowed in this account.
The requirements to open an account overseas in any branch of UBL are as follows:
- Valid National Identity Card for overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) issued by NADRA
- Passport with a valid work visa
- In case of salaried person, attested copy of service card or any other acceptable evidence of services, including but not limited to a certificate
- In case of an illiterate person, two recent passport size photographs of the new account holder beside right and left thumb impression on the specimen signature card
- Declaration of a source of funds in case of housewives.
For any information regarding the UBL overseas branches and for updated NRP bank account opening form you visit the UBL website (www.ubldigital.com).
In case of any home remittance query, please contact UBL’s contact center or customer support team on the following numbers:
Toll-Free: 0800-82598 within Pakistan, for International callers 0092-21-32446949
UAN No: 021-111-825-111
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.