The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan has launched the PM Laptop Scheme 2023, specifically for Pakistani students studying in National Universities affiliated with the commission. With a simple and user-friendly online application process, students can apply for a laptop before the deadline to assist with their education. The main objective of this initiative is to provide laptops to students who require them for their studies. Eligible students are encouraged to apply and take advantage of this opportunity.
In a bid to support exceptional students nationwide, the Prime Minister of Pakistan has announced the distribution of 100,000 laptops. Those who have achieved excellent grades in their qualifications can apply for the PM National Laptop Scheme 2023 via online registration, which is set to commence later this month. The scheme’s details will be announced on various platforms, including print, electronic, and social media. The Prime Minister’s National Laptop Scheme 2023 aims to facilitate and support talented students across Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria for Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023:
Introduced in 2013, the PM National Laptop Scheme was originally intended to run for five years. Although the eligibility criteria for the National Laptop Scheme Pakistan 2023 have not yet been defined, they are expected to follow the same guidelines as the previous PM Youth Laptop Scheme 2023, which included the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a valid CNIC# or B Form
- Students must meet the set criteria for the Laptop Scheme
- Students must be registered as regular students at a university or college
- Students must have obtained a first division in their academic career
- Students pursuing MS, M.Phil, and Ph.D. degrees are also eligible for the Shehbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2023
- Matric, FA, FSC, and ICS students are also eligible for the Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2023 in Pakistan
- Students studying at Allama Iqbal Open University and Virtual University are eligible for the New Laptop Scheme in Pakistan
- Students studying at TEVTA institutions are also eligible
- The top students in the merit list of the PM Laptop Scheme will be awarded laptops.
How to Register Online For PM Laptop Scheme 2023?
To register online for the PM Laptop Scheme 2023, eligible students must follow a few simple steps. First, they should visit the official website and click on the registration link.
Next, they will be required to fill out an application form, providing personal details such as their name, CNIC number, and contact information. They will also need to provide information about their academic record, including their grade point average and the name of their university or college. Finally, they will need to upload any necessary documents, such as a copy of their CNIC or B Form, and submit their application before the deadline. Once the application is processed, eligible students will be notified and receive a laptop under the PM Laptop Scheme 2023.
List of Universities/Colleges for PM Laptop Scheme 2023:
The list of universities and colleges registered for the Shehbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2023 has been uploaded. You can check if your university or college is included in the list of institutions eligible for the PM Laptop Scheme 2023.
Why Am I Not Eligible For PM Laptop Scheme 2023?
The PM Laptop Scheme 2023 has certain ineligibility criteria that must be taken into account. Students who fall under the following categories are not eligible for the Shehbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2023:
- Students enrolled in private universities
- Students enrolled in private schools
- Students enrolled in private colleges
- Students who have already received a laptop under any government scheme
- Foreign Pakistani students
It’s worth noting that the PM Laptop Scheme Phase 4 and Phase 5 will be opening soon. Students are advised to stay up-to-date by regularly visiting the official website for the latest information on the Prime Minister Pakistan National Laptop Scheme. Additionally, the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan will provide guidance on the merit formula for the PM Laptop Scheme.