Jazz has become one of the biggest network providers in the country and no doubt the most sought after by the customer as many find their budget friendly packages very attractive. Jazz has come out with both prepaid and postpaid packages that suits a huge range of audience as different price points have been targeted. And like the plethora of their packages that cater to all their customer base, their new Weekly Mega Bundle also lets you stay active throughout the week.
7 GB data
How to Activate the Offer:
To subscribe to this offer, you need to dial *159#
The offer is available in just Rs. 210 incl. tax.
The offer is valid for one week.
Terms and Conditions:
• Internet offer can be subscribed and consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks areas
• To check remaining MB’s and validity, dial bundle status code for Rs.0.06
• Bundles will not auto-subscribe and need to be subscribed again upon expiry
• Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site etc
• Overage of Rs.2/MB applies for all mobile internet bundle
• If you are not subscribed to any bundle base rate will be charged i.e. Rs.5/MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB
General Terms & Conditions
• These terms and conditions are in addition to the general terms and conditions duly approved by PTA and agreed to by the customer in CSAF/eCSAF at the time of activation of connection/SIM.
• Jazz reserves the right/discretion to set/change the price/rate of any offer/package/bundle or withdraw/change/revoke such offer/package/bundle at any time. Where required under PTA’s regulations, prior notice shall be given to affected customers accordingly.
• Offer Price/charges of each offer/package/bundle shall be subject to all applicable taxes, if any, irrespective of the fact in which area of the country the requisite offer/package/bundle is activated/service availed.
• The charging system reserves certain proportion of available data volume in MBs of your package against opening/accessing of each application/website on the device, therefore, the simultaneous opening/accessing of multiple applications and/or websites may result in reserving all your available data volume in MBs of your package and may start charging on base rate of your package.
• The amount of balance and recharge required for bundles may be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
• In case of any queries, questions, complaints or additional requirements, please email us at : email@example.com
• Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA
• Using a SIM which is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA
• Dial 420 to block unsolicited calls/messages (charges applicable).
• Unsolicited marketing communication can be blocked using “Do Not Call Register” service by texting “ON” or “SUB” to 3627. It is a free of cost service provided to Jazz customers.
• Sim Cards supplied to customer shall remain the property of PMCL.
• Details of applicable Taxes/charges on usage and recharge in Pakistan and AJK are given below:
• Advance income tax rate is @12.5% on each recharge.
• Rate of sales tax in Federal Territory of Islamabad is 17%
• Rate of sales tax in rest of Pakistan and AJK is 19.5%
• GB is exempted from taxes.