7 GB data
How to Activate the Offer:
To subscribe to this offer, you need to dial *159#
The offer is available in just Rs. 210 incl. tax.
The offer is valid for one week.
Terms and Conditions:
• Internet offer can be subscribed and consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks areas
• To check remaining MB’s and validity, dial bundle status code for Rs.0.06
• Bundles will not auto-subscribe and need to be subscribed again upon expiry
• Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site etc
• Overage of Rs.2/MB applies for all mobile internet bundle
• If you are not subscribed to any bundle base rate will be charged i.e. Rs.5/MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB
General Terms & Conditions
• These terms and conditions are in addition to the general terms and conditions duly approved by PTA and agreed to by the customer in CSAF/eCSAF at the time of activation of connection/SIM.
• Jazz reserves the right/discretion to set/change the price/rate of any offer/package/bundle or withdraw/change/revoke such offer/package/bundle at any time. Where required under PTA’s regulations, prior notice shall be given to affected customers accordingly.
• Offer Price/charges of each offer/package/bundle shall be subject to all applicable taxes, if any, irrespective of the fact in which area of the country the requisite offer/package/bundle is activated/service availed.
• The charging system reserves certain proportion of available data volume in MBs of your package against opening/accessing of each application/website on the device, therefore, the simultaneous opening/accessing of multiple applications and/or websites may result in reserving all your available data volume in MBs of your package and may start charging on base rate of your package.
• The amount of balance and recharge required for bundles may be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
• In case of any queries, questions, complaints or additional requirements, please email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA
• Using a SIM which is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA
• Dial 420 to block unsolicited calls/messages (charges applicable).
• Unsolicited marketing communication can be blocked using “Do Not Call Register” service by texting “ON” or “SUB” to 3627. It is a free of cost service provided to Jazz customers.
• Sim Cards supplied to customer shall remain the property of PMCL.
• Details of applicable Taxes/charges on usage and recharge in Pakistan and AJK are given below:
• Advance income tax rate is @12.5% on each recharge.
• Rate of sales tax in Federal Territory of Islamabad is 17%
• Rate of sales tax in rest of Pakistan and AJK is 19.5%
• GB is exempted from taxes.