The current lockdown is making us all try new things that we never thought before and our Pakistani celebrities are no different! In a bid to raise awareness about the COVID-19, many renowned names have collaborated to create a short film titled, Call to Action.
Recently published on Instagram, the short film features celebrities like Hamza Ali Abbasi, Bilal Maqsood, Ayesha Omar, Reema Khan, Humayun Saeed, Zara Noor Abbas, Maya Ali, Sheheryar Munawar, Iqra Aziz, Yasir Hussain, Shaniera Akram, Anwar Maqsood, Ali Rehman and many more.
Directed and initiated by Faysal Qureshi, the 2 mins and 45 seconds video shows Pakistani actors having a phone conversation through sharing their course of action to prevent the deadly disease from spreading.
Here are some of the different concerns regarding the global pandemic that the short film targets:
• Practicing Social Distancing
• Using Protective Gear
• Avoid Travelling
• Washing Hands frequently
• Taking Proper Precautions if Transmission is feared
• Spreading fake news about COVID-19 and causing unnecessary panic
• Disinfecting everything you buy
• Avoid hoarding in these situation of need
• Avoid touching one’s face
• Staying hydrated
• Paying salaries even if the help is on leave due to corona
• Taking care of cleanliness
The video ends with Anwar Maqsood reminding everyone that practice extreme cleanliness now as it is also part of our faith. Did you like this effort by our celebs? Tell us in the comments below!