Controlled by Fouji Foundation, Askari Bank Limited is a commercial bank that was established on October 9, 1991, as a limited public entity. It was re-acquired by Fouji Group on June 21, 2013.Since the acquisition, the bank has grown rapidly, making it one of the leading private banks in Pakistan with a network of 535 branches across the country.
The Helpline of Askari Bank Limited
To assist customers, Askari Bank has established a 24/7 call center service that provides information on consumer products and assists in sending any bank related inquiries. So, if you own an Askari Bank account, you need to do follow the below steps:
- Call 111-000-787 to contact a bank helpline. You must add your city code such as 051, 042, 021, etc before the helpline (111-000-787) to contact a customer care center.
- Once the call is connected, follow the instructions provided and wait a minute or two to contact a customer care representative.
- Overseas customers can contact Askari Bank’s helpline by dialing the following numbers.
- + 92-111-000-787
- + 92-21-36490001
- + 92-51-5552014
Note: You can also contact the customer care center by email (email@example.com) for all your inquiries, requests, and complaints.
If you have any questions or complaints related to the bank, then you can submit a simple form that will link you to the relevant department. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the official Askari Bank website.
- After opening it, click on “Contact Us” at the top of your screen.
- Once clicked, a new window will appear on your screen.
- Now go to the “Query / Complaint Form” section and click on it to open the Question / Complaint Form.
- In the next window, the form will appear on your screen. Type all the required information and submit it.
- Once the form has been submitted, the bank will contact you by email or by calling your registered number.
Here you go! These are the ways through which you can contact Askari Bank for help immediately.