The announcement also included that the brand new fourth-generation Kia Carnival will be v introduce in two variants in Pakistan, i.e. GLS and GLS +. As far as their powertrain is concerned, both will be fitted with a naturally aspirated 3.5-liter petrol engine that produces 270 petrol, 331 torque of newton-meters, and will be rated for 8-speed automatic transmission.
Kia Carnival has the most recent and undoubtedly the best features technologically in terms of convenience and safety. The major features of both variants are given below:
- Driver, Passenger, Side, Curtain, and Knee Airbags
- Hill-Start Assist Control
- Vehicle Stability Management
- ISO Fix Child Anchors
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Electric Parking Brake with Auto Hold
- Park Assist Sensors – Forward and Reverse with Switch
- Rear View Camera
- 11 Seat Belts
- Wireless Charger
- Push Start
- Central Door Lock
- Steering Column Tilt and Telescopic
- Steering Wheel Material Leather-Wrapped
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Steering Controls
- 4.2″ Cluster TFT LCD + Rheostat
- 8″ Infotainment with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay with Bluetooth
- AUX/USB Connectivity
- Automatic 3 Zone Climate Control
- Power Seats Driver + Passenger
- Heated Seats for Driver + Passenger + 2nd-row seats (GLS with Driver + Passengeronly)
- Smart Power Sliding Door
- Dual Sunroof
- Smart Automatic Tailgate
- Auto Light Control
- Electronically Retracting and Heated Side Mirrors
Some additional features are further added in the Kia Carnival GLS + variant to simplify and style the features mentioned above. Although the new design is attractive, Carnival is still a popular minivan for a limited crowd.
In terms of prices,the Kia Carnival is relatively an expensive car with a GLS variant which costs around Rs. 8.7 million and the variant of GLS + costs Rs. 9.5 million, making it an expensive car. Still, the car has an attractive style, hosts a lot of technical features, a lot of luxury, and 11 seating capacity.
Kia Carnival worth’s a lot of money but still,the brand new Kia Carnival is termed as a ‘big car’ at all costs.