Online payments are the key to working and operating in the world as of today and with many banks not either operating internationally or charging hefty fees on international transactions, services like Payoneer has become of utmost importance.
Currently, it is being accepted in 200+ countries with 150+ currencies making it widely accessible. Payoneer is a New York-based financial services company providing online money transfer facility over virtual accounts.
Payoneer can be used to buy things online and it is offering cash receiving facility from websites like Upwork, Freelancer, Fiverr, Elance, and Guru etc.
Here is a simple guide of how you can have a Payoneer account and start using it.
How to create a Payoneer account:
• Visit the Payoneer official website for registration.
• Provide your personal information that includes Name, ID card number, address, Driving License or Passport number to validate your identity.
• Any bank IBAN number. I use HBL bank account. You can generate IBAN online: https://www.hbliremit.com/IBAN/default.aspx
• After submitting you application you will receive an approval message from the company and you can start doing online transactions.
Currently, the annual Payoneer Fee is $29.95.
Getting a Payoneer Card in Pakistan:
Eligibility criteria is mentioned on the website once you log in for the card to be issued, and once you are eligible “Order Now” Option will appear.
• Click on it and fill all the required info
• Your card will be delivered in about 30 days.
Transfer money from Payoneer to a bank account
Withdrawing money to your local bank can be done in two easy steps.
• Go to Withdraw>To Bank Account.
• Select the currency from which to convert. Enter the details of the bank account and confirm.
• Always check your bank account to verify if the payment is received.
Payoneer to Payoneer, Payoneer to a local account, and Payoneer to e-wallet can be used for sending money via payoneer.
There are two Payment withdrawal options in Payoneer. Either by Bank Transfer or secondly by ATM.
• Direct payments withdrawal can be done by just logging in to your account.
• Payoneer offer ATM withdrawal by paying around $3-5 fees for every withdrawal you make.
ATMs that support the Payoneer card in Pakistan currently include Bank Alfalah, MCB Bank, Standard Chartered Bank & Faysal Bank.
Payoneer Withdrawal Limit:
• Using Payoneer Mastercard you can Withdraw a maximum of $2,500 per day or may vary according to your account but Mastercard limits are around this figure.