Established in 2001, Ufone is one of oldest and leading telecommunication company of Pakistan with over 23 million subscribers. Who have not watched the iconic and funny adds by Ufone. Many of the users switched their networks to Ufone due to their low call and internet tariffs. Ufone also launched their 4G services in different parts of Pakistan in February, 2019.
All the Ufone users might wonder how to check the status of their balance, well you’ve come to the right place. This article will let you know how to check your Ufone balance and the codes which are following:
Balance Checking Codes:
|Checking Balance Codes||Charges|
These days Ufone users can easily check their balance through USSD string, Ufone applications and Ufone helpline. All the methods are simple and uncomplicated. Read the following for more:
- Open your mobile phone dialler.
- Dial *124# or *706# and wait for few seconds to see your mobile credit.
Ufone customers can dial 333, Ufone’s customer service helpline and ask about their remaining balance. Also if you want to know about Ufone offers and packages that’s the right place to inquire about.
My Ufone App:
If you are using a smartphone, download “My Ufone App,” from Play Store/App Store and follow the following steps:
- Install “My Ufone” app on your smart device.
- After launching the app, you need to create an account by tapping on the register.
- Once the account has been created, you will be able to see the remaining balance on the app’s home screen.